Forum

Welcome Message & I...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Welcome Message & Important Announcements Regarding this Forum's Contents

David
Admin
Topic starter
(@dlingbloom)

Welcome to My Earth Guide's forum! 

This is designed to compliment the groups section but with a more focused direction, as it already has predetermined categories that its members can create topics around. With that said, this forum is mainly focused on helping members ask and find answers to questions as well as share experiences and further guide others through these methods. 

What that said, there are a few things that are important to get out of the way with.

1.) This forum is suggested for use by adults (just like the rest of this site), as there may be sensitive and/or graphic material shared by its members. 
      If a user feels that something has crossed the line to inappropriate, feel free to report the topic (located at the lower right-hand side of the topic text box) and we'll look into it.

2.) As this forum is a part of myearthguide.com, My Earth Guide's Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions apply here. 

3.) Legal, medical, or any other advice coming from sources requiring or encouraging certification in order to practice should be consulted with noted, reliable individuals who can verify their credentials/expertise (e.g. if someone is giving advice on diving, it's a good idea to check to see how and where they were certified).

4.) Like with everywhere else on this site, myearthguide.com isn't responsible for any damages, personal or otherwise, that its members experience through the reading and/or practice of information shared here.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please contact us here.

With that said, please enjoy your experience here!

-The My Earth Guide Team

Share:
Translate »

New Report

Close